Thursday, September 1, 2011

Visiting back home.



                                                            Just outside the Marion Theater.

I never realized how cute my small hometown, Ocala, is until a recent trip back home to visit family, attend my mothers wedding and get mail that is still being sent to her house. Usually my trips back home are a combination of, seeing a few old friends if the chance is given, a big family dinner and some quality family time. I've brought Matthew home with me numerous times, but we've never adventured past my old neighborhood and maybe a grocery store here and there, so I was very excited that we had a few hours to kill before we had to be at my fathers for dinner. We happily spent it downtown. Here are just a few pictures we took, I hope you enjoy them. xoxo.
                                                       Great finds at Brothers Keepers, thrift store!
                                                                  Just like the movie cars!



2 comments:

  1. that last picture is hilarious! you are gorgeous, and i love these artsy pictures!!
    xo TJ

    http://mrtaylorandhislady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You don't know how to feels to get the first comment. Haha. Matthew and I appericate you taking the time to look at our blog (:


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete