Thursday, October 6, 2011

Currently,

Here are just a few things, that are currently making me happy at the moment.

little faces Matt and I drew on our hands, during a very boring lecture. We ended up laughing way to loud, having way to much fun with our little hand people.


Matt being goofy in a local costume store. We basically counted down the days until it opened again. This year, he's thinking of being a spartan, and me of course, to be his Greek goddess. I think he just wants to run around and yell "WE ARE SPARTAN!" with a cape and shield, oh and lets not forget about the cool helmet (;


Cheerful beautiful daisy's Matt surprised me with, after a long day at work.


I am now, a saucy red head!

I love him.

So, Matt's beard could use a little trimming. But, he refuses to part with it, not even a little!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment