Monday, October 17, 2011

Musical Monday!



Hello readers! It has been a CRAZY weekend. Camping, visiting back home, then to Orlando for Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights, more camping and finally back home in Jacksonville. Even though class and work wasn't in my agenda today, it was filled with cleaning the kitchen, doing piles of laundry and crossing things off my to-do list. My little mini vacation with Matt flew by way too fast. I hate how time does that. Here's a song by one of my favorite artist, K'naan. This song is gaurenteed to make Matt and me dance everytime it comes on my ipod in the car, I hope you enjoy it! If not, or you have any songs you think we would enjoy let us know!

                                                                   xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment