Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kayaking!

After three tries, Matthew and I made it to kayaking. I love kayaking, it's so nice to just get out in nature and relax and de-stress. Oh and your having a lot of fun, while working out your arms! If you ever find yourself visiting Florida, I highly suggest putting kayaking on your to-do list. If your in North Florida, by Jacksonville I suggest you go to Kayak Amelia. They are super nice, our first attempt to go kayaking was shot down because of a approaching storm, Matthew and I were willing to go out anyways (how crazy are we!) but the lovely workers at Kayak Amelia wouldn't allow us. They were right, I suppose. Water+lightening+holding big metal rods in our hands probably wouldn't have been the best idea. Oh and they have these awesome water-proof camera for sale. I really liked the affect they had on our pictures. Well Enjoy!






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment