Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fort Clinch Photos, part uno.

Here's a couple pictures from last weekend's camping trip at Fort Clinch State Park. Even though we ran out of firewood, forgot our lamp, brought the air mattress (I know we are so spoiled, sorry dad! Don't be too disappointed in me) that had the hole in it, we made enemies with a few rocks and I had a little panic attack as I thought a gang of raccoons were going to steal our food. It was one of the best trips of my life. I love my boyfriend, thank you for everything. More pictures coming soon! Enjoy.



                                                                     xoxo

1 comment:

  1. awww fun! I want to go camping! It's getting a little too cold for that here though :o)
    your camping trip looks pretty great though, the photos are awesome, love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete