Monday, October 3, 2011

Letters to home.

Let's begin this post with a apology, for rarely posting anything new, I really do love this little blog and I want to see it grow, but Matthew and I have been incredibility busy! With our jobs, school, photography. We did our first photo shoot yesterday! My dear friend Alyssa and her cute little family. Everything from Octobers beautiful weather, to the beach we were on, was just perfect. I love Florida best in the months of October and November. I love leaving the windows open all day, coming home to my apartment smelling crisp and clean. (I don't suggest this for everybody, we live in the third floor so I feel pretty safe about leaving the windows open when I'm not home) not having to turn on the a.c (yes to saving on electricity!) the leaf's changing. Being able to wear jeans and scarfs. I'm looking forward to all the festivities coming up. I promise little blog I will put more effort into you. Anyways so my sisters are both re-modeling their homes, and asked for updated pictures of me, so here you go! Pictures, and a little personal note attached with it. The little attachments on/in the photo frames both go with the theme of my sisters homes. Enjoy!




This was all purchased at Michaels.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment